Buying custom furniture in Victoria is a matter of personal taste, as well as practical function. While the first thing that comes to mind when one thinks about buying custom furniture may not be that it’s inexpensive, what does come to mind is the quality.
There are several pros and cons, when it comes to buying custom furniture:
1. You set the specifications. It will be made to suit, including size, design, materials, and finishes. Your piece will be customized to your exact needs.
2. It’s guaranteed to last. When it’s made by a reputable business, you can bet that it is built to last for years. This way, your custom furniture is like a long-term investment, made using the best materials.
3. It’s not that expensive. While it’s not on a par with flat-pack furniture, custom furniture definitely doesn’t have a huge price tag.
1. No instant gratification. You can’t just walk out of the shop with it the same day you order it. Because your custom furniture is literally being made for you, you can expect a wait time of 1-2 months.
2. It’s not dirt cheap. While buying custom furniture is not as pricey as you might think, it is also not as cheap as buying build-it-yourself furniture.
3. You need to be a “visual” person. If you aren’t, it may be hard for you to communicate your design idea properly, or you may not be able to imagine what you will be getting.
As you can see, when you are thinking about buying custom furniture in Victoria, there are several things you need to consider before making your choice.
Innovative Kitchens and Bath has been serving Vancouver island for over 15 years. Offering a huge full design showroom, with the newest leading edge products you are sure to find what you are looking for. Custom is their specialty, being only limited by your imagination. Stop in and meet their team, the coffee is always on!