Highland Pacific is a gorgeous championship 18 holes course offers a challenging layout all year around. It is located off Watkiss Way on 450 Creed Road in the beautiful View Royal municipality which is a short drive away from Downtown of Victoria.
The golf course stretches across smoothen hills surrounded by forests, rocks, greeneries and natural water features. Panoramic views of the city of Victoria, Olympic Mountains, the Strait of Juan de Fuca and Bear Mountain can be seen from the course.
Attractions around the Highland Pacific Golf Course
Within 5 minutes’ drive from the golf course comers can find other places of interest such as:
- The Thetis Lake Park – regional park, where visitors can take a walk, go for a bike ride in the stunning forests of the park or dip into the lake during the hot weather;
- Six Mile Pub – to feel up your empty stomach and explore the old historical architecture of the pub building;
- View Royal Casino – for those who are risk-takers and enjoy gambling;
- Victoria General Hospital – in case of any emergency.
Highland Pacific Golf Course includes:
- The Gold Course – 6,603 yards total length with six different sets of tee markers for all skill levels;
- Driving range – number one practice facility on Vancouver Island includes a two-tiered 44 stall tee line, 22 heated and covered stalls, lights for evening practice and natural grass;
- Golf Shop – where avid golfers can find everything they might need for a golf or just little souvenirs;
- Range Café – offers variety of homemade food; facility consists of a cozy indoor café with a fireplace and modern outdoor patio;
- Catering & Events – includes banquet facility for up to 72 people with event planning and consultation, professional service and, menu is customizable to suit everyone’s needs and budget.
- Storage & Laundry facilities – In the storage area golfers can lock up your priceless belongings to keep them safe while they are on the course play or till next time they come in to play. The laundry facility provides golfer the opportunity to wash and dry their golf attire for four dollars (loonies only) while having a drink at the café after an intense golfing.
Additional information about the Highland Pacific Golf:
Highland Pacific Team is highly interested and do their best to accommodate all ages and groups of people:
- Private Lessons
- Semi-Private Lessons
- Group lessons for women, seniors over 50 and “couples therapy”.
All packages include Video Analysis, Privilege Card with $60 value.
By becoming a member of Highlands Pacific Golf Club you get the privilege of complimentary classes, discounts on green fees and power carts, and even more for Premium members, including discount at the Café and Shop, advance booking privileges and ball buckets.
Highland Pacific Team did not forget about young golfers between the ages of 12-18 and offer junior passes with unlimited usage for a little annual fee.
That’s not all! What about Corporate Passes? They cover this as well, for businesses to have fun taking their meeting to the golf course and play golf on 9 and 18 holes rounds.
Travelling to Highland Pacific Golf Course
If you drive to Highland Pacific, they’ve got a plenty of parking just in front of the main entrance.
If you use the bus, below is the bus you should take to get there from:
- Downtown – # 50 or #14
- Langford – #50 or #53
- Colwood – # 59 or #52 to Langford
- Sooke – #61
- Oak Bay – #2 to Downtown
- Saanich – # 50
- Sidney/Swarts Bay/Airport – #72 to Downtown
- Esquimalt – #26 to Saanich
Note: from the closest bus stop to the Highland Pacific Golf Course about 30 mins walk.