Mattick’s Farm has become the hub of the thriving community of Cordova Bay where ‘shop local’ is made easy, fun and above all, unique. From fresh produce, pottery, kitchen ware to a wine shop, handmade quilts and so much more, Mattick’s Farm is a definite ‘must-see’ if you are anywhere near Southern Vancouver Island. In fact, both locals and visitors come from much farther away to experience the exciting yet relaxed atmosphere of this amazing ‘village’ inside a village.
With so many unique shops and things to do and see, people find themselves coming back time and again. Some of the things you can do and see include:
- The Red Barn Market – Here you will find the best and freshest meat, bulk foods, fruits & vegetables, and so much more.
- Pure Day Spa – A full service spa that offers laser and anti-aging treatments, pain-free hair reduction, the best in facial and skincare treatments, manicures, pedicures, hot stone & aromatherapy massage, and a host of other services all designed to relax the body and the mind.
- Mini Golf – A fun and relaxing course that takes you along the forest floor complete with pixies that like to hang out in the Hobbit House and socialize with their resident dragon. The fun isn’t over at the end of the game; afterwards one can enjoy a hot dog, refreshments and of course some local Island Farms ice cream.
- Victoria Pilates – Offering Pilates classes for all ages and physical abilities. You can also participate in Yoga, Pilates boot camp (for the more advanced), integrated energy healing and more.
- Adrienne’s Restaurant & Tea Garden – The perfect place to take a little break from exploring the Farm. This restaurant is wheelchair accessible where one can enjoy quality organic teas, cider, fine wines, and some great local beer. There is always something new at Adrienne’s with a new food menu every day.
Mattick’s Farm also has a number of terrific events that the whole family will enjoy. You can take in live music shows in the afternoon and don’t forget to check their Calendar of Events for specials offered by the various merchants throughout the year.
Mattick’s Farm also offers leasing opportunities with one and two level office or retail space. If you are looking to establish a business or professional office in a vibrant, one-of-a-kind location in the hub of this growing community, Mattick’s Farm is certainly one worth giving serious consideration to. For information on leasing space you can call: 250.658.4700 ext.2.
The shops and services throughout the Farm are typically open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., however some venues may have different operating hours so it is always best to contact the venue you wish visit. You can find a list of businesses with their phone number and hours on the Mattick’s Farm Website. You can also email them with any questions at: [email protected].