Did you know that the second largest conference center in BC is located in Victoria? The Victoria Conference Centre is an exceptional place for your business meetings, exhibitions and various events not only for locals, but also delegates and top-notch event planners and organizers; a vivacious professional community surrounded by the most beautiful nature!
Attractions around the Victoria Conference Centre
Victoria Conference Centre is located just in the epicenter of all the activities and a few steps away from other destinations and attractions such as:
- Empress Hotel – located just at the back of the building, where one can visit for a famous afternoon Victorian tea;
- Inner Harbour – across the road with blooming flowers, palms and trees alongside gorgeous boats and yachts makes the walk on the harbor an unforgettable experience.
- BC Parliament Building – steeped in all its history and beautiful architecture is a must see.
- Miniature World – located in the building of Empress Hotel and provides a unique opportunity to experience the world from a tiny perspective.
- Victoria Bug Zoo – to enjoy the astonishing world of insects, arachnids, and other many-legged creatures!
- Beacon Hill Park – go for a picnic and/or simply explore a mix of urban and rural nature;
- The Bay Shopping Centre – will bring you back to the modern day with a full suite of shops to explore.
About Victoria Conference Centre
The Victoria Conference Centre is located in the heart of Victoria, BC, and welcomes visitors with lots of natural light that motivates learning and discussions. When you enter the center, you will plunge into a blend of traditional West Coast culture, modern sophistication and fine art environment, created as a meeting space.
The Victoria Conference Centre is also a house for City Art Collections that includes Haida Clan’s Pole, a simply beautiful totem carved by Don Yoemans. To view the art only is worth a visit!
In 2009 Victoria Conference Centre become 2nd largest conference centre in BC, when historic Crystal Gardens facility across the road from the center was added to Victoria Conference Centre facilities. Both facilities have gone through a lot of transformations, rehabilitations and updates over the years to save its history, thus it has truly become a city landmark as it stands today.
The Victoria Conference Centre provides the appropriate space for meetings of various sizes, if not all – from small to large with the ability to handle conferences for up to 2,500 attendees. The Victoria Conference Centre is equipped with advanced technologies and provides:
- Over 40,000 square feet of meeting spaces,
- 19 individual multi-purpose meeting rooms, including videoconference suites,
- Huge exhibit hall,
- 400-seat lecture theatre.
This conference center provides all the support needed to work while away from the office including Internet. The facility has all the equipment that could be needed during a conference, they will be provided upon special request:
- special needs and
If needed, Victoria Conference Centre can arrange a number of event-related services or refer to a service provider that is needed:
- Concierge Services,
- Food and Beverage,
- Electrical Services,
- Exhibit & Display Services,
- Registration Services,
- Rigging, Security,
- Shipping and Handling,
- Specialty Lighting, and
Victoria Conference Centre being a business center can also be used for:
- Gala Dinners,
- and other personal events.
Welcoming staff and eco-friendly building are always there to assist with various languages to ensure your satisfaction, which include:
Travelling to St. Andrew Cathedral
If you would like to drive to Victoria Conference Centre, there is two-level underground paid parking garage available.
If you prefer to use the bus, please check the BC Transit schedule here.
|Monday||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|